- Don’t rush! Start by waking up early enough so you have the time required to avoid rushing.
- Go to bed early…so you can wake up early and avoid rushing.
- Do a little cleaning in the morning before work….this works great for folding clothes. Rather than gripe above having to fold clothes I use clothes-folding time to get my thoughts together for the day and at the same time I’m accomplishing a vital task. Wow!
- Don’t let others overwhelm you. If you cannot do something, say you cannot. It’s okay!
- Ask your kids about their day.
- Get on the floor and do some form of exercise. Lift a leg, stretch, do a stomach crunch. Just do something! It will make you feel so good.
- Communicate with God throughout your day and involve Him in every decision you make.
- Just Do It! Don’t wait to do things.
- Practice Patience. This will reduce your stress level. Choose one thing to consciously commit to practicing patience on each day.
- Find time to sit down and talk to your significant other.
A Frantic Mom 💜